E-Strategy and Strategic Communications Planning
E-Strategy and Strategic Communications Planning services include, evaluating existing communications channels, establishing goals, identifying target audiences, budgeting, setting benchmarks, and more.
This is where it all starts. Websites, newsletters, promotional videos and every other aspect of your web communications work should be informed by a plan.
Our approach to strategic communications planning is light and flexible. We make sure that we get the right people together and cover all of the critical questions quickly and effectively. Investing a little bit of time to develop a strategic communications plan will yield significant savings of time and money and will increase the reach and impact of your work.
Here’s what you can expect from our Strategic Communications Planning Work:
- Identify big picture, organization-wide goals
- Define the overall target audience that your business or non-profit is trying to reach
- Think critically about the messages you want to communicate and how those messages are being framed
- Map-out your existing communication channels and think strategically about new channels that should be developed.
- Engineer the communications infrastructure that you need
- Develop a communications budget for the short and long-term
- Draft a communications road map and benchmarks to guide your work
– Our rates are a simple $45.00 per hour for all services across the board.